A Virtual Tour can give your product, premises or business that ‘wow’ factor, and is suitable if you don’t have a need (or are not qualified) to be on Google Business View. A tour can be a great asset for Events, Outdoor Venues and Locations, as well as homes and houses. We can help you by creating a virtual tour and displaying it on your website, and in some instances connecting it on Google Maps as well. Some examples of virtual tour candidates include:-
- Farmers Markets and Street Fairs – Give customers a feel for how good your fair or market is and have them rushing to the next one.
- Walking Tours – Let people walk from a PC or mobile device before they lace up their boots.
- Estate Agents/Property Developers – You can present properties and new developments, making a sale much more achievable in a quick time.
- Parks – Can show trails, attractions, areas, and capture special events etc.
- Seasonal business displays – Christmas, Easter, Halloween, special launches.
- Theme Parks – Let customers virtually walk around and see the rides before they visit.
- Displays and Exhibitions – Let those that cannot attend look around online.
A virtual tour can be to the exact same standards as a Google Business View or they can be shot in a less strict manner which can bring down the already amazing value cost. Contact us for more details.